The Baronial QR Codes
Below are the QR codes that link to this website and our Facebook group
These can be added to posters, pamphlets, business cards and so on.
Specific ones can be created for specific events ask the Web Minster for more information.(ask nicely and I’m happy to make one for your own small busines for free)
They were created with a free QR code generator and can be added to any of our flyers, posters, etc.
How to scan QR codes
- Open the Camera app from the Home Screen, Control Center, or Lock Screen.
- Select the rear facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. Your device recognizes the QR code and shows a notification.
- Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
- Use the Google Lens app if you have to scan or follow the steps below:
- Long-press the home button (the circle at the bottom near the back button) to bring up Assistant.
- Tap the google lens icon to the left of the microphone icon
- Scan the code
How to add a shortcut on your smart phone to this page
- Open this page on your device.
- open the menu for your browser and there should be an option to add this page as a shortcut or icon to your home screen.
QR Code for this website
This QR Links to the Ynys Fawr Facebook group